glo-minerals Luxe Liquid Bright ConcealerGlo-minerals
- Current Stock:
Wake up your face with glo-minerals Luxe Liquid Bright Concealer. A lightweight, leverages diamond powder technology to deliver superior, customizable correction to any skin tone.
Offered in three shades to target various issues.
- Suitable for all skin types but oily skin.
- Suitable for rosacea, hyperpigmentation, mature and sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
Apply Luxe Liquid Bright Concealer anywhere you want to brighten and conceal. Click the bottom of the pen applicator to distribute product onto the tip of the brush, then apply to the desired areas of the face. Lightly blend product with brush tip, fingertips or Dual Foundation/Camouflage Brush.
EXPERT TIPS & TRICKS
- While all three shades brighten, high beam is the ideal shade to act as a highlight concealer. It delivers maximum highlighting, overall brightening and works especially well for fair to light skin tones as a general concealer.
- To achieve a professional level highlight application, apply high beam to the high points of the face (centre of forehead, brow bone, bridge of nose, upper cheekbone, bow of the lip and centre of chin).
- For the best redness corrector choose shade brighten.
- Eliminate sallowness, shadows and dark under eye circles with sunburst.
This product is part of a professional makeup range specifically designed by dermatologists to be worn on both normal and post-procedure treated skin.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Mica, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Butylene Glycol, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Diamond Powder, (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)
• To achieve a professional level highlight application, use either brighten or sunburst on the high points of the face (center of forehead, brow bone, bridge of nose, upper cheekbone, bow of the lip and center of chin). • For fair to light skin tones, high beam can be used as an overall brightening concealer. • Apply sunburst to conceal extreme shadows or darker pigment under the eye area.