glo-minerals Brightener Highlight ConcealerGlo-minerals
- Current Stock:
glo-minerals Brightener Highlight Concealer is a lightweight brightening pen and the perfect liquid concealer for under eyes, the sides of the nose or anywhere you want to brighten skin and erase shadows! A must-have non-comedogenic concealer with an exclusive antioxidant blend of vitamins A, C, E and Green Tea extract to help maintain skin's natural radiance. Plus it's moisturising formulation means that it's an ideal concealer for dry skin and for those with fine lines around their eyes.
- Suitable for all skin types but oily skin.
- Suitable for hyperpigmentation, sensitive and mature skin.
HOW TO USE
Apply Brightener Highlight Concealer to any parts of the face you want to brighten or conceal. Simultaneously conceal under eyes whilst giving your skin a glowing luminescence with a superior applicator that allows use of just the right amount of product.
EXPERT TIPS & TRICKS
- This mineral concealer smooths skin and diffuses light, minimising the appearance of fine lines.
- Extremely dark circles? Apply to under eye area. Layer over with Concealer Under Eye for extra coverage, if needed.
- Use as a highlight on brow bone, cheekbones, inner corners of the eyes and nasolabial folds.
Find out what concealer you need for colour correction with our Colour Correction Cheat Sheet.
This product is part of a professional makeup range specifically designed by dermatologists to be worn on both normal and post-procedure treated skin.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hexyl Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Dimethicone, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Glycerin, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Lecithin, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (Cl 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
• The Brightener Highlight concealer mixed with the Face Primer around the upper cheek bone adds a gorgeous highlight when applied before foundation. • This smoothes skin and diffuses light, so as to minimize the appearance of fine lines and allowing foundation to look flawless.