It can be pretty frustrating to find the best tattoo sunscreen. Now when the market offers you a variety of products, it might be difficult to find something that suits your needs. This is why we created a useful buying guide for tattoo sunscreen. We hope that it will help you to find the right product that you have been looking for.
Our 10 Recommendations for the Best Tattoo Sunscreen:
|1|| || Devoted Creations Tattoo Fade Protection Stick with SPF 50+ UVA-UVB Protection, Water Resistant,... || Check Price|
|2|| || Mad Rabbit Defend Tattoo Sunscreen- SPF 30 100mL Tube- All-Natural Mineral Sunscreen Lotion - Tattoo... || Check Price|
|3|| || BLUE LIZARD Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen Stick with Zinc Oxide, SPF 50+, Water Resistant, UVA UVB... || Check Price|
|4|| || INK Tattoo Sunscreen SPF 50+ Stick (2.3 oz) || Check Price|
|5|| || TattooMed Sun Protection SPF50 100ml - tattoo sun protection, color protection, tattoo care & cream... || Check Price|
|6|| || INK-EEZE Tattoo Sunscreen Spray SPF 50, UVA/UVB Blocking, Dries Clear, Ozone Reef Friendly, Vegan,... || Check Price|
|7|| || BLUE LIZARD Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen with Zinc Oxide, SPF 50+, Water Resistant, UVA/UVB... || Check Price|
|8|| || Hustle Butter Tattoo Aftercare 5oz Tattoo Balm, Heals + Protects New Tattoos and Rejuvenates Older... || Check Price|
|9|| || Mad Rabbit Tattoo Enhance Balm & Aftercare Cream, 1.7oz. Tattoo Brightener & Moisturizer for Color... || Check Price|
|10|| || Australian Gold SPF 50 Tattoo Stick 14 g || Check Price|
The 10 Best Tattoo Sunscreen Reviews:
Bestseller No. 2 Mad Rabbit Defend Tattoo Sunscreen- SPF 30 100mL Tube- All-Natural Mineral Sunscreen Lotion - Tattoo Fade Protection and Moisturizer, Anti-Aging Formula
- FOR ALL SKIN TYPES, INKED OR NOT - This daily, 100% mineral sunscreen works hard to protect skin and tattoos from the damage caused by exposure to harmful UVA & UVB rays.
- THE PREFERRED CLEAN PROTECTION - The preferred tattoo aftercare by Inked Magazine, our SPF 30 Sunscreen doubles up on the protection by partnering skin-soothing Zinc Oxide with potent antioxidants like Vitamin C, Carrot Extract and Rosehip Oil to keep skin well-supported and shielded from the elements.
- BROAD SPECTRUM WITH BENEFITS - Soothing and nourishing to dry, irritable skin, it also helps protect skin from damaging environmental stressors like UV rays, pollution and free-radicals.
- PROTECT AND REVERSE - The soothing anti-inflammatory agents, fatty acids and potent antioxidants found in our formula don’t just protect, they help reverse the signs of damage by working to get a compromised skin barrier back in check.
- TATTOO TIP - Apply on top of our Daily Lotion or Tattoo Balm to add extra defensive support to your daily routine!
SaleBestseller No. 3 BLUE LIZARD Sensitive Mineral Sunscreen Stick with Zinc Oxide, SPF 50+, Water Resistant, UVA UVB Protection Easy to Apply, Fragrance Free, 0.5 Oz
- We love the reef - Contains no oxybenzone or Octinoxate to help protect delicate coral reefs
- Spf 50+ mineral sunscreen, no chemical active ingredients - protects your skin by acting like thousands of tiny mirrors that reflect UV rays away before they enter your body
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, dye-free and 100% vegan - Contains no parabens, fragrances or dyes, which are common causes of skin irritation
Bestseller No. 4 INK Tattoo Sunscreen SPF 50+ Stick (2.3 oz)
- PROTECTS TATTOOS FROM FADING with water resistant SPF 50
- BROAD SPECTRUM UVA/UVB maximum protection for tattooed skin
- ORGANIC MOISTURIZERS hydrate and smooth skin
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS protect skin from damage
- REEF SAFE, TOXIN FREE & CRUELTY FREE better for you and the planet
Bestseller No. 6 INK-EEZE Tattoo Sunscreen Spray SPF 50, UVA/UVB Blocking, Dries Clear, Ozone Reef Friendly, Vegan, Made in USA, Coconut, 6oz spray
- TATTOO SUNSCREEN- The world's first sunscreen specially formulated for tattoo protection. We've been up countless nights developing Ink Shield's special INK-BARRIER technology to protect your tattoos during the day. Ink Shield goes on clear. Your tattoos continue looking pristine
- PROTECTION- INK SHIELD SPF 50 protects from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Water resistant for 80 minutes
- PLANET FRIENDLY- Made of 100% recyclable sugarcane resin tube, All natural ingredients, Vegan, Reef and Ozone friendly, Made in the USA
- ABOUT INK-EEZE- We continuously strive to distribute top quality products which support and enhance the Tattoo Industry. Our products speak to a new generation of people and artists alike, who are passionate about their tattoos and protecting them
Bestseller No. 8 Hustle Butter Tattoo Aftercare 5oz Tattoo Balm, Heals + Protects New Tattoos and Rejuvenates Older Tattoos - 100% Vegan Tattoo Cream No-Petroleum
- TATTOO AFTERCARE ESSENTIAL: Hustle Butter is the original luxury tattoo aftercare product for new and older tattoos. Safe to use right after getting a tattoo to help heal and reduce irritation unlike others. Makes tattoos older tattoos pop and rejuvenates them.
- HELPS HEAL, PREVENTS FADING: Hustle Butter is not only safe for new tattoos, but encouraged to help the healing process. It also prevents fading and revives color in older tattoos
- NATURAL VEGAN INGREDIENTS: Certified cruelty-free, absolutely vegan, our all-natural butter is also petroleum, paraben free. It is made from only the finest ingredients, including Shea, Mango, Aloe butter, Coconut, Sunflower, Rice Bran oils, Rosemary Oleoresin, Green Tea, Vitamin E Complex, Mint Arvenis Essential Oil, as well as the essence of Papaya, Coconut.
- USED & RECOMENDED BY ARTISTS WORLDWIDE: Hustle Butter makes the tattoo experience better for the artist and the client. Unlike others, Hustle Butter does not remove stencils or clog tubes allowing for colors to go in easier. Artists then often sell or give Hustle Butter to their clients so they can heal better and protect their new art.
- THE ORIGINAL: Back in 2011 Richie Bulldog, a staple in the tattoo community, knew tattoos needed more care than the mass market lotions and creams. It has to be all natural and use top quality ingredients to penetrate the skin deep enough to reach the ink. Hustle Butter was born and now is sold all over the world but still made here in the U.S.
Bestseller No. 9 Mad Rabbit Tattoo Enhance Balm & Aftercare Cream, 1.7oz. Tattoo Brightener & Moisturizer for Color Enhancement, Organic & All-Natural, Vanilla Coconut
- ENHANCE & MAINTAIN YOUR INK - This ultra-nourishing balm instantly enhances ink vibrancy as it forms a protective barrier on skin to help moisturize and soothe skin.
- FOR NEW OR EXISTING TATTOOS - Enhance depth, clarity, and contrast for all your body art, while keeping your tattoo healthy and preventing ink discoloration.
- NATURAL, ORGANIC INGREDIENTS – Inked Magazine’s preferred tattoo aftercare brand, our tattoo balm is a combination of fatty-acid, antioxidant rich butters and lightweight oils support skin’s natural barrier while fending off harmful environmental stressors for healthy-looking, dynamic tattoos both old and new.
- GREAT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN - Whether you have sensitive skin, or you’ve had a tattoo applied to a sensitive area of the body, trust Mad Rabbit.
- TATTOO TIP - For newer, more fresh, irritable tattoos apply our Soothing Gel first to help calm itchiness and sensitivity! Follow with Tattoo Balm two weeks after and will help lock in, and double up on the soothing relief.
Last update on 2022-08-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What Should You Look For in the Best tattoo sunscreen?
We have done our review of the best tattoo sunscreen by analyzing top products available on the market. But it is also necessary for you to do your own research, so you know what aspects are important to you. First of all, you should ask yourself these questions:
- Is it worth to buy tattoo sunscreen?
- What are the benefits that you need for tattoo sunscreen?
- Your maximum budget for tattoo sunscreen?
- Do you have a specific need for brand or quality?
When you know what you are looking for exactly it can make the process a lot easier. You can write down all the aspects that are important for you when it comes to searching for tattoo sunscreen. It will make the process of searching a lot quicker and more sufficient. Note that there is no need to hurry or push yourself when you look for tattoo sunscreen. If you want to have the best tattoo sunscreen for your need, take your time and enjoy the process.
In order to find the best tattoo sunscreen, thoroughly look for these aspects:
- Brand: Before buying the product, search for information about its brand. This way you will know about the quality and durability of the product. Some brands give a longer warranty and this can be a great thing to consider.
- Features: What makes the product different from the others? What are the main features that make it stand out? One of the most common ways is a unique design. Other methods of differentiation include a unique feature, a lower price, a higher quality, a broader selection, or a better reputation.
- Specifications: Before buying consider what are the most important specifications of tattoo sunscreen for you. When look for that information in the manufacturers or sellers pages if you are looking for the product online.
- Product Value: Consider price and value. Product might be expensive, but it might also be worth the price. It all depends on what you're buying.
- Customer Reviews: Look for real people ratings and reviews of the tattoo sunscreen, this way you will know every detail that the manufacturer hid from the customer.
- Quality: If product quality is the main thing for you, make sure to check on that. Online videos of product unboxing might help.
- Durability: It refers to the ability of a product to last. Durability can be measured by the time it takes for a product to break down, the number of cycles it can endure, how well it resists corrosion, or how long its useful life is.
- Color & Size: A product's success is heavily dependent on how well it stands out among the competition. Customers are willing to spend more money on products that stand out and make an impact. Size affects the amount that can be stored, the total weight, and the comfort level of the user.
- Environmental Impact: Be sure that design of the product has been carefully crafted to minimize its negative impact on our environment. All of the materials used have been sourced responsibly and have a low carbon footprint.
We use this buying guide in the majority of our product reviews, we update the information and correct the lists of best products, this way you can find the lists of great products quickly and make a wise decision.
Frequently Asked questions
How much the tattoo sunscreen can cost and what is the correct price range?
The price of the tattoo sunscreen has to reflect the cost of manufacturing, research and development, advertising campaigns, retail space costs and so on.
Do I need technical knowledge to use the tattoo sunscreen?
Typically not. The more technical the product, the more time it will take you to learn how to use it. But for most products that are on the market today, a little bit of guidance will get you up and running in a few minutes.
What are the most important things to look for in order to make sure you don't regret your purchase?
Purchasing the tattoo sunscreen is never as easy as it seems. There are a lot of things to consider before you make the final decision. Check our buyer’s guide for some of the most important things to look for, so you can avoid future regret.
If you find that some of the information presented in the article is incorrect, misleading, or wrong, please, let us know.