It can be pretty frustrating to find the best tarot journals. Now when the market offers you a variety of products, it might be difficult to find something that suits your needs. This is why we created a useful buying guide for tarot journals. We hope that it will help you to find the right product that you have been looking for.
Our 10 Recommendations for the Best Tarot Journals:
The 10 Best Tarot Journals Reviews:
SaleBestseller No. 1 Joyppy 1008 Pcs Rider Waite Smith Mini Tarot Stickers, 12 Sets Full Deck Tarot Card Stickers for Tarot Journal & Planner - 3.2 cm x 1.9 cm, 4 Tarot Meaning Cheat Sheets Included for Learning & Spreads
- 【Tarot Stickers】Joyppy Rider Waite tarot stickers were created for keeping track of readings in your tarot journal. The stickers have the perfect size for use with your journaling, planner, or calendar. These kiss-cut mini tarot stickers are easy to peel and ready to use anytime. The package included 4 tarot cheat sheets for all tarot cards, which are great for both beginners and advanced tarot readers.
- 【Stickers Size】Our tarot card stickers have the perfect size for use with your tarot journal, each sticker measuring 3.2 cm x 1.9 cm (1.25 inch x 0.78 inch), these are kiss-cut and arranged in order on 6.4" X 6.1" sheets. The size of a tarot reference sheet is 16.2 cm x 15.5 cm (6.4 inch X 6.1 inch), which fits easily in a tarot notebook or journal.
- 【Sticker Material】Our tarot stickers for journaling are printed on high-quality waterproof matte vinyl with permanent adhesive because vinyl has a lot of advantages over traditional paper stickers. These tarot journal stickers are waterproof, highly durable, easily stuck to most of the surface, and long-lasting with no fade.
- 【Wide Usage】While our tarot deck stickers are waterproof and sun protection, these can be used indoors and outdoors. With 1008 stickers in every pack, you have enough options to customize your laptops, pads, water bottle, luggage, cars, motorcycle, bikes, refrigerators, bedroom wall decoration, snowboards, skateboards and so on, just set free your endless imagination.
- 【Package Include】The Joyppy tarot mini card stickers pack has 40 sheets (36 Sticker Sheets + 4 Reference Sheets), which has 12 of each of the 78 Rider-Smith Cards with 6 extra stickers ( 2 Card Back + 4 Elements), total of 1008 stickers. All stickers packaged with love are great gifts for tarot readers.
Bestseller No. 5 The Tarot Journal
- Hardcover Book
- Peter Pauper Press (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 160 Pages - 07/30/2020 (Publication Date) - Peter Pauper Press (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 8 Kitty Moon Tarot Journal
- Masters, Liz (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 122 Pages - 09/15/2022 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
Last update on 2022-10-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What Should You Look For in the Best tarot journals?
We have done our review of the best tarot journals by analyzing top products available on the market. But it is also necessary for you to do your own research, so you know what aspects are important to you. First of all, you should ask yourself these questions:
- Is it worth to buy tarot journals?
- What are the benefits that you need for tarot journals?
- Your maximum budget for tarot journals?
- Do you have a specific need for brand or quality?
When you know what you are looking for exactly it can make the process a lot easier. You can write down all the aspects that are important for you when it comes to searching for tarot journals. It will make the process of searching a lot quicker and more sufficient. Note that there is no need to hurry or push yourself when you look for tarot journals. If you want to have the best tarot journals for your need, take your time and enjoy the process.
In order to find the best tarot journals, thoroughly look for these aspects:
- Brand: Before buying the product, search for information about its brand. This way you will know about the quality and durability of the product. Some brands give a longer warranty and this can be a great thing to consider.
- Features: What makes the product different from the others? What are the main features that make it stand out? One of the most common ways is a unique design. Other methods of differentiation include a unique feature, a lower price, a higher quality, a broader selection, or a better reputation.
- Specifications: Before buying consider what are the most important specifications of tarot journals for you. When look for that information in the manufacturers or sellers pages if you are looking for the product online.
- Product Value: Consider price and value. Product might be expensive, but it might also be worth the price. It all depends on what you're buying.
- Customer Reviews: Look for real people ratings and reviews of the tarot journals, this way you will know every detail that the manufacturer hid from the customer.
- Quality: If product quality is the main thing for you, make sure to check on that. Online videos of product unboxing might help.
- Durability: It refers to the ability of a product to last. Durability can be measured by the time it takes for a product to break down, the number of cycles it can endure, how well it resists corrosion, or how long its useful life is.
- Color & Size: A product's success is heavily dependent on how well it stands out among the competition. Customers are willing to spend more money on products that stand out and make an impact. Size affects the amount that can be stored, the total weight, and the comfort level of the user.
- Environmental Impact: Be sure that design of the product has been carefully crafted to minimize its negative impact on our environment. All of the materials used have been sourced responsibly and have a low carbon footprint.
We use this buying guide in the majority of our product reviews, we update the information and correct the lists of best products, this way you can find the lists of great products quickly and make a wise decision.
Frequently Asked questions
How much the tarot journals can cost and what is the correct price range?
The price of the tarot journals has to reflect the cost of manufacturing, research and development, advertising campaigns, retail space costs and so on.
Do I need technical knowledge to use the tarot journals?
Typically not. The more technical the product, the more time it will take you to learn how to use it. But for most products that are on the market today, a little bit of guidance will get you up and running in a few minutes.
What are the most important things to look for in order to make sure you don't regret your purchase?
Purchasing the tarot journals is never as easy as it seems. There are a lot of things to consider before you make the final decision. Check our buyer’s guide for some of the most important things to look for, so you can avoid future regret.
If you find that some of the information presented in the article is incorrect, misleading, or wrong, please, let us know.