glo-therapeutics Moisturizing Tint SPF 30+ is a lightweight, oil free moisturiser with SPF 30 to combat dehydrated and dry skin whilst also providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection to guard against harmful rays. This is the best moisturiser for oily skin with SPF as it also provides a sheer hint of colour to softly even tone and enhance skin's radiance without suffocating the skin.
- 5.0% Octisalate – A safe UVB absorbing sunscreen, generally used in combination with other UV filters.
- 7.5% Octinoxate – A widely used sunscreen which absorbs UVB rays as well as protects against UV light induced DNA damage.
- 3.0% Avobenzone – A sunscreen agent often used in skincare because of its capability of absorbing the full range of UVA rays, helping reduce the risk of premature ageing and skin cancer.
- 4.0% Oxybenzone – A sunscreen ingredient that absorbs UVB and short-wave UVA rays.
- Isoeicosane – An oil free emollient that provides a subtle sheen while leaving a soft satin texture on the skin.
- Dimethicone – Conditions and protects the skin.
- Iron Oxide – A safe natural colourant used to add flesh-toned tint to the skin.
All skin types.
HOW TO USE
Apply moisturiser for oily skin liberally at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Wear alone or under makeup. Reapply SPF 30 every 2-3 hours to maintain protection or as needed. Use moisturiser with SPF daily.
Active ingredients: Avobenzone (3.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5.0%), Oxybenzone (4.0%)
Inactive ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Isoeicosane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycrylene, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, (+/-): Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.