- About Us
The Ancient Egyptians were the first to document the use of earth materials for protection from the sun and to signify their social class, the use of heavy black around the eye area provided protection and also reflection from the suns strong rays.
The minerals they used were ores of lead known as galena, zinc, titanium dioxide and iron oxide, mica was also used as a decorative glittery effect. The ore Galena was the first used to protect the eyes from the desert sun, flies and evil spirits. As time passed the multiple benefits of mineral make up came to light, eg it was found that zinc not only protected the skin from the sun but also healed wounds and burns.
The 1970’s brought to the attention mineral make up, people began to realise the benefits of natural ingredients. From ancient times to middle ages, lead and arsenic were used to lighten the complexion. Science has played a major role in cosmetics in the last decade, as cutting edge ingredients are offering anti-ageing miracles and flawless beauty.
Established in 2002 glō-minerals has maintained the integrity of the past and promise of the future, using only pure, pharmaceutical grade minerals and anti-oxidants we bring the evolution of beauty full circle, Just like our ancestors glō-minerals focuses on protection above all else, and beauty, with a higher purpose.
glō-minerals have a powerful antioxidant blend of vitamins A,C,E and Green Tea Extract. On your skin this blend provides nutrients that are vital for maintaining the health of your skin while protecting from further damage.
We use only the finest ingredients and micronized minerals in a triple milled process ensuring that every application provides even coverage that lasts. Providing complete sun protection using Titanium and Zinc oxide, our products are paraben, dye and perfume free.
glō-minerals Mineral Make Up range is based on the following criteria:
· Pharmaceutical grade ingredients · Talc free · Exclude Dyes and Parabens · Perfume free · Antioxidant blend of vitamins A,C,E and green tea · Micronised triple milled to lay smoother on the skin · Protect and improve the condition of the skin · Anti- inflammatory · Anti-bacterial · Anti-Ageing · Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB protection · Suitable for use post procedure · Non Comedogenic · Coverage ranging from sheer to complete camouflage
glō-therapeutics offers a systematic approach to treat multiple skin concerns by incorporating home care programs and professional treatments. Utilizing innovative technology and the latest developments in our industry’s science, our advanced formulations are created with potent concentrations of active ingredients to clinically transform the skin.
- Pharmaceutical-grade and chirally correct ingredients.
- Free of parabens and dyes.
- Professional and retail products.
- Customizable facial protocols.
- Essential oil blends for aromatherapy and skin benefits.
At glō-therapeutics our approach to the philosophy of chemical exfoliation is truly unique. We embrace the benefits of chemical exfoliation to promote cellular turnover and believe in supporting this process with an exclusive glō-therapeutics Complex to accelerate repair which allows skin to heal while it peels. All of the glō-therapeutics chemical exfoliants contain our signature glō-therapeutics Complex comprised of Spin Trap, Carnosine, Alma and Niacinamide. This powerful complex enhances results while preventing free-radical damage and supporting the skin structure.
- Customizable chemical treatments supported with home care products.
- Treatments range from superficial to aggressive.
- Six professional chemical exfoliation treatments.
- Three physician-only chemical exfoliation treatments.
The Official UK Distributor of glō-minerals